- Who is the personal data controller?
- What is the legal basis for processing the data?
- What information do we process?
- For what purposes do we process the data?
- How long do we store the data?
- To which recipients are the data communicated?
- Can international data transfers be carried out?
- What rights does the user have regarding the data provided?
- How do we protect our users’ data?
- Applicable law
2. Who is the personal data controller?
This is the relevant information of the Controller of the personal data processed and which are provided by the users:
|Identity||BALFEGO TUNA, S.L. (hereinafter, TUNA TOUR)|
|Address||Pol. Ind. Edifici Balfegó, s/n – C.P. 43860 – L’ Ametlla de Mar TARRAGONA, Spain.|
|Tel. no.||+34 977 047 707|
3. What is the legal basis for processing the data?
The legal basis for processing the personal data is:
- The completion of the forms at the TUNA TOUR website. These forms (section 4.a) are completed by the data subject or he/she shares certain information and thereby provides his/her full consent to the processing of his/her personal data.
- The legitimate interest of TUNA TOUR.
- Performance of an agreement.
- Compliance with applicable regulations and public interest in reference to that which is determined by COVID-19.
4. What information do we process?
The information that we receive from users or that they share, and which will be dealt with in the strictest confidentiality, is processed and managed as set out below.
a) a) Information that users provide us with directly: TUNA TOUR collects and stores certain information which the user enters on the TUNA TOUR Website, through the following sections/forms.
|The information that the user provides us when completing each of these forms, in other words, name, surname and e-mail.||Identifying data.|
|“Help”||The information that the user provides us with when requesting help and we are not available at that time, in other words, name, e-mail and phone number (optional).||Identifying data.|
|“Work for us”||The information that you, the user, provide us with when you apply for a job offer and share your CV at the TUNA TOUR and BALFEGÓ GROUP Website, in other words, first name, last name, tel. no., e-mail, place of residence, city, post code, languages, studies and CV attached. These are the fields that we request, what we cannot control is the content of the information that you, the user, share through your CV and so we would ask you that the data should be that which are necessary and relevant.||Identifying data.|
Academic and professional data.
|“Booking”||The information that you, the user, provide us with when making a booking, in other words, the selection of the date, how many people will go and between what ages, first name, surname, DNI/NIF, tel.no., e-mail, nationality, company, company CIF, address, post code and credit or debit card details.||Identifying data.|
b) Information that users provide us with indirectly:
|First-Party and third-party cookies||TUNA TOUR uses first-party and third-party cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. To do this, and without claiming to be exhaustive, it compiles the following information: the type of browser, the operating system, including the content you consult and the time of day you do so, as well as the online identifier (in other words, the IP assigned to your device).||Data deriving from cookies of an identifying nature.|
Data deriving from browsing.
4.1. Data quality: The user must guarantee, both vis-à-vis TUNA TOUR and vis-à-vis third parties, the quality of the information and personal data provided via the TUNA TOUR Website. This means that all the personal data and information provided must be real, truthful, up-to-date and belong to the user and not to third parties. If the data belong to third parties, we assume that it is with their consent and we would ask you to invite said third party to consult our legal texts as soon as possible.
4.2. Modification of data: The user must notify TUNA TOUR about any modification made to the personal data provided, being liable, in any case, for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided at all times..
5. For what purposes do we process the data?
|Contact & Help||This section is created so that users can contact TUNA TOUR and briefly inform it of their doubts or needs and in this way we can communicate with them.|
|Selection processes||For those processes or information that you share through the “Work for us” form at the TUNA TOUR Website, granting your specific consent for the processing of your personal data.|
|Provision of services||TUNA TOUR may use the personal data provided by the user:|
|Communication of data to third parties (exceptions)|
|Promotional messages with a cancellation option||With the user’s consent, BALFEGÓ & BALFEGÓ may use the personal data we obtain to send information, news and advertising about our services and other similar ones. In any case, the sending of new informative e-mails can be avoided by requesting this at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link that appears in the body of each of the e-mails we send and, accordingly, TUNA TOUR will stop sending said information.|
|First-Party and third-party cookies||With the user’s consent, cookies may be installed to calculate the number of people who enter the Website, as well as to store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits (analytics, advertising).|
Most browsers allow cookies to be processed automatically, but you can configure your browser to have it display a warning on your computer screen whenever cookies are downloaded so that you can prevent them from being installed on your hard drive.
For detailed information about the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, please see our Cookies Policy.
6. How long do we store the data for?
Your personal data will be anonymised or deleted once they are no longer relevant for the purposes for which they were collected.
Retention periods applied:
- Selection processes (CVs): one (1) year.
7. To which recipients are the data communicated?
The personal data that TUNA TOUR collects will be used exclusively for the achievement of the object defined at the TUNA TOUR Website. In order to achieve this objective and provide the service correctly, TUNA TOUR could share certain personal data of users:
- When legally required, TUNA TOUR may share information with enforcement authorities and/or third parties regarding requests for information relevant to investigations of a criminal nature and into alleged illegal activities.
- External service providers: some companies outsourced by TUNA TOUR may have access to your personal data and personal information, always under the exclusive control of TUNA TOUR, when necessary to provide our services.
8. Can international data transfers be carried out?
In the event that we carry out transfers of your personal data to a third country, in other words, a country outside the European Economic Area (the countries of the European Union plus Liechtenstein, Iceland and Norway), we will comply with all laws applicable to said transfer, including ensuring that your personal data are kept secure and the presence of safeguards to ensure that there is suitable protection. To this end, TUNA TOUR will use standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
9. What rights do you, the user, have regarding the data provided?
The user may exercise the following rights vis-à-vis TUNA TOUR:
- Right to rectification: you, the user, have the right to have your information corrected (inaccurate data) in the event that it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right of erasure: It is also known as the “right to be forgotten” and, in short, it allows you to request the deletion or erasure of your information when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. This does not constitute a general right of erasure; there are exceptions.
- Right to restrict processing: you, the user, have rights that allow you to “block” or prevent the further use of your information. When the processing is restricted, we will only keep your information for the bringing or defence of claims. We also keep lists of users who have requested to “block” their information from further use in order to ensure that the restriction is respected in the future.
- Right to data portability: you, the user, have rights that allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes in different services.
- Right to object: you, the user, have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing purposes. Except on legitimate, overriding grounds, or for the bringing or defence of any claims.
The exercising of the aforementioned rights is very personal, so it will be necessary for you, the user, to prove your identity.
PTo exercise the aforementioned rights provided for in the legislation, the user can contact TUNA TOUR by e-mail email@example.com or by writing to the address that appears in section 1 of this Policy. The communication must contain the following data and documents:
- Name and surname of the data subject, attaching a photocopy of the DNI (Spanish identity card) or another valid document that identifies him/her and, where appropriate, of the person representing him/her; if an electronic signature is used, these documents are not required).
- Indication of the address of the data subject and petition in which the request is specified (the right that is intended to exercise).
The user will also have the right to file a claim with the corresponding Control Authority/Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), when deemed appropriate.
10. How do we protect our users’ data?
TUNA TOUR informs the user that it has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures required by current regulations on Data Protection to guarantee the security of your data, in order to avoid the unauthorised alteration, loss, access or processing thereof.
As mentioned, the personal data provided by users via the TUNA TOUR Website will not be transferred to other entities or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, some companies subcontracted by TUNA TOUR may have access to personal data and information, always under the exclusive control of TUNA TOUR, for the sole purpose of providing a service necessary for the proper functioning of the TUNA TOUR Website.
12. Applicable Law
This Policy will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation, as shall the settlement of any dispute or disagreement related with this Website. The use of the services of this Website implies the specific acceptance of Spanish jurisdiction.
Last updated: July 2021.